I made some of these for our Chinese friends and they were delicious.
From Hershey Chocolate's Website.
Cocoa Crinkle Cookies Recipe
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa or HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Cocoa
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Powdered sugar
- 1. Combine granulated sugar and oil in large bowl; add cocoa, beating until well blended. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Stir together flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to cocoa mixture, beating well.
- 2. Cover; refrigerate until dough is firm enough to handle, at least 6 hours.
- 3. Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease cookie sheet or line with parchment paper. Shape dough
- into 1-inch balls; roll in powdered sugar to coat. Place about 2 inches apart on prepared cookie
- 4. Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until almost no indentation remains when touched lightly and tops
- are crackled. Cool slightly. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
- About 4 dozen cookies.
- Post by Kimberly