12 Evidences Of Advancement In Holiness.
1. An increasing comfort and delight in the Holy Scriptures.
2. An increasing interest in prayer, and an increasing spirit of prayer.
3. An increasing desire for the holiness of others.
4. A more heart-searching sense of the value of time.
5. Less desire to see and hear for mere curiosity.
6. A growing inclination against magnifying the faults and weaknesses of others.
7. A growing readiness to speak freely to those who do not enjoy religion.
8. More disposition to glory in reproach for Christ’s sake and suffer for Him.
9. An increasing tenderness of conscience.
10. Being less affected by changes of place and circumstances.
11. A sweeter enjoyment of the holy Sabbath and services of the sanctuary.
12. An increasing love for the searching means of grace.