Sunday, March 13, 2011

~My French Bread~

Bro. Jimmy's sister Judy is 8 months pregnant and has to have eye surgery on Tuesday. (Please pray for her.)
Mommy wanted to make some French Bread to take to her, so I asked her if I could make it. (And Mommy was my coach!=) It was so fun to make bread. It was my first time. Thank you, Mommy, for your help. I love French bread. For those who don't know me as well...I Love bread. Ok maybe that was a slight exaggeration but I really like it.



I miss my family and friends in the U.S. but it's fun to see people here too. Please pray for my cousin Natasha for she has to have surgery. Thank you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sarah,
You did a great job on your french bread.(I haven't even tried to make french bread yet.) It looks absolutely DELICIOUS!!
Love from another bread lover,
NH~

Bryanna Shirk said...

Sarah,
I just found this blog, it was on a link from "Heather's Highlights". Is it yuour blog or just your Mom's that you use?
THe French Bread looked REALLY yummy!!!! you did a good job!!!!

Daryl Hausman said...

Great Job, Sarah! Love you, Aunt Laura

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...